Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday abstract & dinner to boot!


I think I decided on a name for this latest abstract series..."Metamorphosis". Since it feels like I'm changing and morphing in different directions lately...it sounded appropriate. If you can think of another name that comes to mind when you look at these...please let me know. It would be interesting to see what these paintings evoke in others.

Heading out soon to have dinner with two other couples. The guys are cooking us dinner tonight for Valentine's Day. Here's what's on the menu...talapia with pomegranate reduction, mashed potatoes with saffron, roasted asparagus and for dessert...lemon scented trifle with marscapone cream. WOW...I'm feeling the need for a brisk walk after even talking about all that food! Can't wait to sit down, relax and dig in!

Wishing you all a lovely Saturday night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, I think Metamorphosis is perfect! Hope you had a great dinner! Happy Valentine's Day from the Chicago Gang, Sandy, Bob, Phoenix, Coco and Indy!

Susan Schwake said...

i like this painting and that menu makes me want to go cook!

Linda O'Neill said...

Thanks Susan and Sandy for your nice comments. Happy Valentine's to you too!