Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ice Box Tag!

Thanks Manon Doyle for the ice box tag! I've actually been thinking about my refrigerator since I have to clean it out for prospective house buyers! All of my precious pictures have to be taken off too...but they will soon find a home elsewhere.

Here are the ice box tag rules:

1. show a photo of the front of your cold box
2. tell us about at least one thing on it
3. one thing you keep inside of it
4. tag your friends

Maisie...wishing the door were open.

*I have lots of photos of Abby up on the frig...about twelve I think.

*As with Manon...there is a cold bottle of white wine in there (wish we could share a glass, M!).
There is also always a box of chai, soy creamer and milk for my tea lattes!

* I think I will tag my sweet blog friends AJ, Sandy and Susan.

Have a great Thursday everyone! xox

11 comments:

Amy Cameron Evans said...

can maisie push the water and ice dispensers and help herself to a cold refreshing drink? i think she can. because she's talented like that ;)

Archie and Melissa said...

OMG! Linda! That smiling picture of Maisie just cracks me up!
xo
m & e

Amanda said...

Will do right when i get home today! I am going to take it a step further and let ya'll see inside it too! :)

Manon said...

Wish I could be there to share that bottle with you as well! Maisie is so cute posing for you! : )

Sandy Mastroni said...

Thanks Linda !!!!! I will get to this . It's good for me ... it will make me stop painting and do some cleaning

Anonymous said...

That dog just cracks me up...What a face!!!!! lol... How much doesn she weigh now... She looks so tall in this pic. I'm going to tag some people with the Ice Box Tags..

Unknown said...

I love that photo of Maisie!!! So cute. My husband won't let me put anything on our refer, so it is as bare and boring as can be. I'll enjoy yours vicariously...
Have a great weekend, Linda!

Susan Tuttle said...

you are so kind to choose me. I am afraid my refrigerator is definitely not blog worthy. would you mind if I passed?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Susan

Patience-please said...

Maisie is looking so mature! She looks great!

best-
Patience

Joy Logan said...

So good to see the back of Abbys head on the banner again! Love that shot,as I do of my own dogs head from behind. The tiny cute thoughts they must think in there. Where they look,what they see,sniff,Love it!

Donna said...

Look at sweet Maisie just posing in front of the fridge! She's so cute!
Hugs,
Donna