Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Melissy Doodles!

Have you tried a blind doodle yet? I call them Melissy Doodles because Melissa Langer started this on her blog awhile back. It's such a fun thing to do...especially if you're frustrated or having an art block. It frees you up and shows you the fun of drawing again. Give it a try and see what you come up with.

I did this one of Maisie in your honor today, Melissa. She gave me a "look" though...I don't think it was up to her artistic standards. HA!

Blind Doodle "Maisie"

Blind Doodle "Abstract"

8 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh linda!

they are fabulous!

oh i am so glad you had so much fun making them! i can totally tell!
xoxoxoxo
melissa

Diane said...

Very cute, Linda! I especially like the abstract. I am going to give it a try. It couldn't be any worse than when my eyes are open:>)

Unknown said...

I've admire blind doodles on Melissa's blog for some time now. I especially love Maisie! The abstract is quite fun and happy too! Love how you venture out and try something new. hugs!

Manon said...

Wonderful Linda! I haven"t tried them yet but I keep telling Melissa that I will!

Donna said...

I've got to try the blind doodle. How fun! Love yours!

Hugs,
Donna

Unknown said...

Your blind doodles are really lovely, Linda. Now you and Melissa have inspired me...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blind doodle of Maisie. Cutest ever!!!

William F. Renzulli said...

Clearly you are hvaing entirely too much fun!!