Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cast your vote!

Emmett says...Vote HERE!

Hi everyone! So look who's been campaigning for Maisie this week! Emmett is one of Maisie's very loyal friends and he's been making the rounds asking people to vote for her in the Mutt Lynch Winery and Dog Art Today's Wine Label Competition...this week through Friday. I think he's a little biased thinking Maisie is his girlfriend and all...but he's also a big supporter of the Democratic process.

There are some really fantastic submissions this year and I am honored to be among them. Everyone's work is awesome! Good luck to all!

4 comments:

Leslie Moore said...

Kinsey and I voted for Maisie. Who wouldn't! She's a doll. Best of luck in the contest.

Archie and Melissa said...

oooo! how exciting!
i am off to vote!
xoxoxo
m & e

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Linda,

I just got done casting my vote for Maisie... You are right, there are some fabulous pieces of artwork there.

Ruth

Life With Dogs said...

Count me in! Voted... :)