Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back from da lake

"Priest Lake"

Hey there!...I'm home from Priest Lake and back in the studio now. We had a great time visiting my dad...hiking, canoeing and zooming around in his boat. I took this photo when James and I went canoeing the first morning we were there. It was so peaceful and the water was smooth as glass. We even managed not to capsize...miracle!

I also wanted to show you the photo below...of Bo, a handsome Parti Poodle we met there when we had dinner with some family friends next door. He's nine years old...and a total sweetheart. I had never seen a Parti Poodle before...beautiful dogs!

"Bo"

I'm back to painting today, working on finishing a new abstract. It's supposed to be 95 this afternoon so Maisie and I are hiding in here with the AC already on. I can feel Fall right around the corner though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,

Bo is such a beautiful dog. I am glad you got a little r & r on a lake. Sounds wonderful!