Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A Pisces Dream

"Quiet Undersea"
30" x 40" acrylic and collage on canvas

prints available at Imagekind.com and my Etsy shop.

I think the Pisces is starting to show through me! This is another new painting...a 30" x 40". I really enjoyed painting this one...and hope the feeling of the peacefulness and quiet of being underwater comes through.

I sent the first Abby Creek Studios Newsletter out on Monday. If you didn't receive one and would like to...just comment here and leave your email address. Feel free to email me as well.

I received a newsletter this week from Visions West Gallery in Denver...and loved the work of this Artist. It's so unique and textural.

Hope you're all having a good art week out there!

3 comments:

NeereAnDear said...

I love this painting!! I really like the colors and textures you are doing with this series ... and the abstractness (is that a word?) and simplicity of the paintings...

LOL and thank you for the compliment on PJ... she is quite a priss in that photo sprawled on the couch like that... I give her kisses constantly!! She is so silly..

Please please please add me to your newsletter... I am working on mine and hope to have one going soon too

LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME AND PJ TO YOU AND MAISE
JO

Robin said...

Wow this ..and all your art, is gorgeous..would you like to be featured on "The Showcase"...my art promotion blog...!!let me know..!

artpaw said...

Your Etsy shop is looking really great. I love all the new work you have been doing.