Monday, August 27, 2007

New Abby Creek Postcard


Here's the new Abby Creek Dog Portrait Postcard! If you would like one...just shoot me an email with your address and I'll slap a stamp on it and send it to you.

I worked most of the weekend since James was out out town. The two dog portraits I'm working on are taking a long time so I won't be able to post them for a couple more days. Some dogs are more difficult than others requiring layer upon layer of paint until I'm happy. I also usually change a background at least once or twice to achieve the results I want.

We still don't know about the house. At this point...the bank countered the other people's offer...but apparently the negotiations are not going well. If they walk away...the bank will probably come to us. This has been three weeks of real estate torture! I'll keep you posted!

Have a nice Monday! xo

8 comments:

artpaw said...

Stunning postcard. I think I have seen this handsome pup in your mag-ads. He is really something.

kate said...

Argh ... every time I come here, I am hoping for good news about the house. Keep your chin and hopes up!

Your dog portraits postcard is really cute. I like those sharp little teeth showing.

Today I posted a picture of Lytton with his favourite stuffed animal for you and Clare. L. carries Berry around constantly and brings it to us whenever we come home. It is so stiff from being licked to bits.

Anonymous said...

You are so freakin' talented it's scary!

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Linda, I love your new postcard. Your dog portraits are amazing.

Katherine Dunn/Apifera Farm said...

Hey from the farm -
tour portraits are so strong - wonderful. I keep saying I'm going to paint but I am on a hiatus till next week -but portraits on on the list.
I feel for you still missing Abby. I know how that is, really. She's safe now though. And more than anything, I wish you could come to my workshop in october!!!!!!!!! I have someone coming from Colorado...xo from the farm

Clare said...

Hi Linda! Your postcard rocks!! It's so cute. Moose and I are still crossing our fingers about the house -- keep taking deep breaths and trusting the universe!
:)

Ro Bruhn said...

Love your postcard Linda, you're so talented, your dog paintings have such personality
Ro
xo

Kathy said...

Wonderful work, Linda!! I love his big mug. :)

Keep your chin up!! You are strong. I know it is annoying but sooner or later, it will be over with. ;)