Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dog's Rule!

"Dog's Rule" Book Cover by Jill Beninato

Before I let another day slip by...I have to tell you about a new book I'm honored to be a part of. The fabulous Jill Beninato of Sit Stay Smile Photography organized 14 of us Dog Artists to create a fat book with the theme of "Dog's Rule". Every Artist created original art for each book and they were beautifully put together and bound by Jill. We all received a copy...but there is one extra copy (all original art) that will be auctioned off on Ebay, November 15, 2008 to raise money for Bernie Berlin's animal rescue organization, A Place to Bark.

"Dog's Rule" (thanks to Jill) will also be featured in the upcoming Fall issue of the BARK Magazine so be sure and check it out. I'll be back in November again to remind you about the auction so you can bid your little hearts out to raise money for dogs in need...and win this beautiful book in the process!

Below are just a few samples from four of the participating Artists, including myself. Check out Jill's blog to see additional art from the book..and be sure and visit each Artist's website to see more of their incredible work.

Have a great weekend!

Linda O'Neill

Jill Beninato

Melissa Langer

Wendy Crumbley


Participating Artists


Jill Beninato of Sit Stay Smile Photography
Bernie Berlin from A Place To Bark
Wendy Crumbley from 2 Dog Studio
Manon Doyle of Hoochie Poochie Studios
Anne Leuck Feldhaus of Anne Leuck Feldhaus Studio
Leigh Jackson of Noisy Dog Studio
Melissa Langer of Pug Notes
Rebecca Lansdowne of Art Paw
Moira McLaughlin of Dream Dogs Art
Nicole Mlakar-Livingston of Nicole Mlakar Photography
Linda O'Neill of Abby Creek Studios
Jamie Pflughoeft of Cowbelly Photography
Kathy Weller of Wellerwishes Illustration


18 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi linda!
great post!
it is so fun to see your pages as i think each book is so beautiful and different from the next.
xo
melissa

Savannah said...

You know I love these! ...And woo hoo, Melissa!! Hugs, Shari

Anonymous said...

This looks like a real winner for any dog-lovers (like me) not to mention the benefits it will add to the rescue organization! Best of luck to you and all the artists who contributed...

Jonna said...

What an awesome book. I will keep an eye on ebay.

Sandy Mastroni said...

what an impressive book . It looks so good. Hope it brings in a lot of money

Donna said...

Fabulous! What a great idea for a good cause.

Love the artwork!

Hugs

Bernie Berlin said...

I still am looking at my book everyday!!!
We now officially have a shelter building:)
They finished yesterday, now the hard stuff working on the interior, kennels, isolation, intake, etc.
Loved your page, thanks for posting!!
Much Love,
Bernie

Manon said...

I show my book to everyone. I carry it in my car! LOL!

Unknown said...

What a great project. I am so glad you and Melissa got to be a part of it!

Leslie Moore said...

Sounds like so much fun! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jill Beninato said...

Thanks Linda for posting about the book...I hope your move is going well...

Susan Tuttle said...

Wow -- love it Linda! What a super idea for a book -- and for such a good cause!

Susan
xo

Nevis said...

SUPER cool stuff!!!

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Linda, I saw Melissa's book over on her blog...yours looks wonderful as well..they all do, so beautifully done. I'll have to check out the sites of the other participating artists now.

Ruth

Joy Logan said...

Love your dog piece Linda! Love the colors. All of these are wonderful.

sandy said...

OHhhh these are great. Love the one you have in there. All of them are so playful, fantastic...
congrats.

Maggie Weakley said...

Wonderful work, great cause. I love the idea and the artwork is just fabulous. I wish I could of been part of it :)
Maggie

Anonymous said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛