Thursday, March 05, 2009

More mini's

"Green Pear"
5" x 7" print available here

"Red Pear"
5" x 7" print available here

Here are two more mini prints available now in my Etsy shop. Haven't been able to finish any original art yet this week as I've been busy with other...shall we say organizational things? I've also been working with my web designer on the new site. It won't be ready for awhile...but I can tell you I'm getting VERY excited about it!

And now a quiz...WHO does the dog in the below comic remind you of??? She'll be by to say hello to you tomorrow.:)

from the BARK magazine

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What gorgeous pears! You rendered them beautifully. Sorry, no clue on whose dog that clever guy may look like. I sure he's googling milk bones now.

Manon said...

Hi Linda,
It's like I could reach into my computer and take a bite out of both of those paintings!! Beautiful!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hahahaha
great comic!

i just adore your mini prints linda! i want them all!

xoxoxo
m & e

Thorngren said...

These are incredible and edible!!!
good job!

Unknown said...

I love your pears.

That comic is really funny. Are we thinking of Maisie, the rabbit-obsessed doggie here??? Pono would love to be able to google rabbits, but only if they would then jump out of the computer and run, because he loves to chase things.

Sandy Mastroni said...

Your colors are beautiful !
beautiful pears

Sandy Mastroni said...

I finally got around to adding you to my links !
Thanks for having me on your links
Linda !

Moira said...

Whoa! Your pears are spectacular!

And Maisie is hilarious :)

Edward Burton said...

Your pears are absolutely beautiful, Linda!

Nabeel said...

I love pears .. but have had only the green ones. Never saw a red pear .. why red?