Monday, November 30, 2009

A Thank You from Dexter

Dexter and Dexter

I was thrilled when I received this photo from Diane...of her handsome Dexter next to his painting. I love it when people send these to me! She also wrote a very nice blog post about it...so thank you Diane. That made my day!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Maisie and James enjoyed their turkey...and I stuffed my face with everything else. Just put some vegetarian stuffing and Uncle Fred's cranberry dish in front of me...and I'm a happy camper!

Hey, have you seen this adorable coaster set from Aunt Sadie's? I love 'em!

Have a good Monday and happy almost December!

12 comments:

Gerushia's New World said...

Linda:

What a treasure that photo is. Isn't it a great feeling when someone asks you to create something for them and they love the finished piece?

If you get a chance, stop by my blog. I'm having a give-away for some of my art prints.

Kim
Gerushia's New World

Donna said...

Hope you had lots of stuffing and cranberry sauce! Yum, that sounds good.

Love the painting you did of Dexter!

Hugs,
Donna

Manon said...

Hey Linda!!

Hope Thanksgiving was great for you and your family!!

Love Dexter and his painting! They're both beautiful!

Unknown said...

That is wonderful!!! I love your blog!

Ruth Welter said...

Hey Linda,

Dexter looks amazing...just beautiful work.

Ruth

The Comfort Café said...

That is so cool! I wish my clients did that. Love your use of colour - funny how green and pink go so well together.

Diane said...

My boy looks just beautiful there on your blog! We LOVE our picture!!! Thank you again, Linda!xoxo Diane

Unknown said...

What a wonderful photo! A beautiful cat and a beautiful painting of the cat.

Leslie Moore said...

Dexter has lovely green eyes, and you've captured them just perfectly! It's great to see the two together.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi linda!
oh i love this picture of dexter with his portrait!
you did a fabulous job!
xoxoxo
m

Peggi Habets Studio said...

How nice of your client. I've never had anyone send me a photo of their finished portrait. Very nice pet portrait!

Sandy Mastroni said...

your painting is so good ... love the colors too
Yes , it is so wonderful to get a photo like this !
I'm off to look at Diane's blog and the coasters too