Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Checkin' in with a Bulldog Friend!

"Meatball"
10" x 12" acrylic on canvas

Hi everyone...I thought it would be fun today to post one of my older dog paintings. I painted this guy several years ago when my color and brush style was a bit looser. This was Adam Sandler's beloved dog, Meatball who, bless his heart, has since passed away. I love English Bulldogs so Meatball was a blast to paint. Growing up, my family had three of them...Winston, Randolph and Ike. All of them had unique, adorable and strong personalities!

So tomorrow is the release date for the PAWS for Charity book. I'll be back then with a link to where you can purchase one. It looks fantastic!

I've been working on two new abstracts this week so hope to show them to you soon!

3 comments:

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Linda,
Oh, I love Adam Sandler and Meatball would suit him dearly.
Very well painted.
Happy Easter,
Hop hop hugs,
Anna

Sue said...

Hi Linda....I knew there could only be one Meatball!! I remember reading that he was in Adam's wedding complete with satin bow tie but he died shortly after....the poor thing...so cute...your painting is wonderful...Sue.

Unknown said...

What a great name!. I really like the variety of colour you have got, a lovely image)