Thursday, April 01, 2010

PAWS for Charity book launch!


April is Cancer Awareness month...so what better time to launch the PAWS for Charity Art Book! As of today, you can purchase a soft or hardcover version of the book here at Blurb.com. This would make a wonderful gift for anyone in your life...plus all funds raised from the sale of these books are donated to The Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade.

Thanks again to Sara Harley who put this project together and created such a beautiful book. I'm honored to be among all the Artists involved.

2 comments:

Ruth Welter said...

Linda, I love English Bulldogs and your portrait in the below post is stunning, what a cutie this little guy is. Beautiful job.

Thanks for sharing the info about this great cause...Happy Easter to you.

Ruth

Christine Throckmorton said...

Congratulations on the inclusion in the book! Woo hoo! I just might have to treat myself to a copy. I'm a cancer survivor, so I consider it a very worthy cause!

XOXO,
C