Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss Accident Prone

Maisie and her boo boo

For those of you who haven't been following my facebook page, you probably don't know that my accident prone dog, Maisie had a "squirrel chasing incident" over the weekend. She tore her carpal pad almost completely off so our Vet had to take the rest of it off and sew her back up. At least this time (remember the broken toe?) she only has to have the bandage on for two weeks instead of two months. No dog parkin' and no play dates though and she is not too happy about that!

Sooo...I won't be blogging again until next week as James is in Chicago and I have full Maisie supervision duty so she won't chew off her bandage. If she does she might have to face THE CONE and we don't like to talk about that around here. I'll be painting...but sporadically until James gets back on Friday.

Coupla things that might be of interest to you today though...I discovered this Artist when we were in Denver for our anniversary and thought her work was pretty amazing and unique. Also recently came across this blog that I thought you might enjoy too.

Have a good week! See you soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, Maisie~! ☺

artpaw said...

ohhh Maisie! Feel better you little hunter! Those squirrel's are tricksy ya know ... they set traps for you to fall into. Loved the Jealouscurator blog. Very clever how they started each post ... "I am jealous of ".

Christine Throckmorton said...

That picture is so sweet. Rosie and I wish Maisie a speedy recovery....I'm slowly returning from my MIA status. Hope all is well! XOXO

Diane said...

Oh Miss Maise....I am so sorry! I hope you are good as new very soon!
xoxo Diane

Manon said...

I saw this on FB. Poor Maisie. I'm impressed that she doesn't have to wear that cone! Give her lots of cookies Linda!!

Jill Beninato said...

Feel better Maisie...you are one hard playin' dog! Thanks for your comments on my pix Linda...we had FUN.

NeereAnDear said...

AWWWWWW PJ is sending lots of sloppy kisses for her buddy Maise... she says she is sorry Maise feels so bad... same from me too...

Congrats on the wedding aniiversary... Loving all the artists you saw... awe inspiriing...

will miss you while you have Maise duty but it is a must... they are so like little children ... having to watch them constantly... but they sure are pretty darned cute...

Glad you liked that little puppy video... wasnt it just the cutest little thing?

LOTS OF HUGS
JO

Ruth Welter said...

Ow Linda,, this sounds like such a painful injury...I'm glad Maisie is ok and healing now but yes, hard to get them to stop trying to bite the bandages off.

Ruth

Marilyn said...

Poor baby. My dog, Harley, has come in more than once with scratches and bites from chasing the squirrels. Feel better soon, Maisie!!

Unknown said...

Please give her a kiss and hug for us Linda! She was injured in the line of duty!!!

Digital camera lenses said...

Poor Maisse... She was injured.
I hope she'll get better soon.

Joy Logan said...

Poor baby! I am so sorry I haven't been blogging lately Linda but I love that you have been so faithful. Your pieces are wonderful...I thnk you for being a wonderful online best buddy!