Friday, December 03, 2010

Out of the "Passageway"...

...the painting from my last post, come two new Snippets! Just added them to my Etsy shop here. I also posted a "setting shot" of them after purchasing a stock photo from Istockphoto.com. I was spurred on to create one by reading Artist, Jennifer Lommer's blog awhile back. She did a great post about art marketing. Check out her work while you're there too...she's a wonderful painter.






Sorry I've been a little lag in blogging. I've been busy making Snippets for a client and working on a large Christmas card order. This time of year, I also design and print cards for clients and friends so I've been printing like a mad woman! I have three paintings in the works though too so hope to show you those soon.

Have a great December weekend!

7 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

Don't they look wonderful up there on the wall like that? Fantastic!!

Manon said...

Your pieces look awesome in that room! Wow!!

NeereAnDear said...

STunning!!! Love the setting too.. great way to show how well they would like in someones home...

PJ says to say hi to Maise and we are both sending you
HUGS
JO

Gerushia's New World said...

Linda...

Gosh, how I miss the old, daily blogging days.

It's good to know you're busy doing arty printing and keeping busy with good stuff.

How's Maisie?

Kim
Gerushia's New World

Unknown said...

Hi Linda!

I am catching up with you. I love what you are doing with these "snippets" and your new paintings look wonderful. You are busy!

Holly Loves Art said...

Hello old friend!
It's been so long since I've visited. Your new artwork is absolutely beautiful. Just popping in to say hello and wish you happy holidays.
Big cheers to you for a wonderful new year ahead too!
Take care,
Holly

Ruth Welter said...

Linda,

I wanted to stop by and wish everyone in your family a wonderful holiday.

See you next year and look forward to more of your beautiful work. Love the snippets.

Ruth