So I've been tagged by Clare's Sunflower Sky to name eight random facts about myself. Ok Clare, you sassy thing...you're on!
The Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, and then they list eight things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people's sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and for them to come read your post so they will know what to do.
Eight random facts about me:
- I am crazy about everything Italian. James and I have been to Italy twice (once for our honeymoon)...and I would go back every year if I could.
- Probably related to the obsessive Italy thing...my favorite food is parmesan cheese. I eat it on everything...even chinese and mexican food. Any kind of bread is a close second.
- You wouldn't know it now...ha!...but I was homecoming queen in high school. I look back at the pictures of what I wore in utter horror.
- I love to swim and I can pretty much swim non stop forever...but I can't run a mile without being miserable. My most favorite activity though is hiking.
- I don't like to admit this...but I love watching "All My Children". I Tivo it and sneak it in when I can.
- My favorite flavor of ice cream is pistachio.
- I don't like loud noises. I can't see a movie in a theater without wearing earplugs. My mom always calls me "tender ears" because of it.
- I "erg" now. James rows for the Boulder Rowing Club...so we bought a rowing machine last year. I started rowing on it so I would be strong enough to carry Abby. Now I'm hooked and row four days a week to keep some upper body strength.