Friday, April 09, 2010

PAWS for Charity Book Arrived!

PAWS for Charity Art Book
purchase one here

I haven't been bloggin' much this week as I've been in my own little world painting away AND celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary. James and I are heading to Denver for a little anniversary getaway this weekend and we plan to see lots of good art, eat lots of good food and drink lots of good wine!

I did want to let you know that I received my copy of the PAWS for Charity Art Book today and it's beautiful! Below is a sample of the inside with my page on the right. I think all of you animals lovers out there would absolutely love this book...so please support breast cancer charity and go purchase one at Blurb.com. You won't be disappointed. I think I will also be buying a second hard cover copy of the book. If you'd like to see the difference between hard and soft covers...head to the PAWS for Charity blog here.

Hope you all have a wonderful spring weekend. See you next week!

3 comments:

artpaw said...

I LOVE YOUR Image picks!!! That's my boy. Thanks for including Atticus in your submission. This post made my day.

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Linda, A very happy 10th anniversary to you and your husband. Enjoy your weekend.

Ruth

Jean Fitzgerald said...

What a wonderful artist you are! I love looking at your creations.